Graham Wood > Kuit Steinart Levy LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Kuit Steinart Levy LLP Offices
3 ST MARY'S PARSONAGE
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
Tax and estate planning.
Partner in the Tax and Estate Planning Team, Graham specialises in tax and trusts law and on a daily basis handles high value estate planning work. Graham is also experienced in tax disclosures, advising on offshore tax issues for UK Resident non-domiciliaries and offshore trust work, as well as trusts in relation to high value awards obtained for children and patients.
He is also experienced in establishing trusts for individuals with serious personal injury (with awards on average circa £2 million) and mental capacity issues. Graham also advises on all aspects of Court of Protection and Office of Public Guardian, advising on the process and dealing with applications for Powers of Attorney.
He is a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).
To learn more about Kuits please click here.
Trained at Hill Dickinson; qualified 1995; worked for Halliwell Landau before moving to Kuit Steinart Levy in 1997; partner 2001 to date.
Birkenhead School 1982-89; Birmingham University (1992 LLB (Hons)); Chester College of Law (1993 Law Society Finals).
Golf, cycling and swimming.
North West > Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate(Leading individuals)
Kuit Steinart Levy LLP has developed a reputation for advising high-net-worth business owners and families on wills, trusts, and estates matters, including complex tax planning, asset protection, and Court of Protection work. Its niche expertise includes advising on tax investigations and tax disclosure work, as well as the taxation of cryptocurrency. Paul Bricknell was promoted to lead the team in February 2022, taking over from previous head Graham Wood. Bricknell is a key contact regarding family business succession planning and maximising tax efficiency for clients. Wood is a key contact regarding tax disclosures to the HMRC, as well as mitigating inheritance tax. Executive partner Robert Levy is another name of note regarding tax matters.
- Leading individuals - North West > Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Personal tax, trusts and probate - North West > Private client
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Employment > Employment
- Employment > Employment: employee/union firms
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction