Richard Wilson > Kuit Steinart Levy LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Kuit Steinart Levy LLP Offices
3 ST MARY'S PARSONAGE
- Go to...
Since joining Kuits in 2019, Richard has continued to develop his practice in all aspects of dispute resolution, acting for both individuals and businesses, particularly in relation to:
- Contentious Trusts and Probate
- Complex contractual disputes;
- Shareholder/Partnership/Boardroom disputes; and
- Professional Negligence.
The specialist probate and trust team at Kuit Steinart Levy LLP deals with challenges to the validity of wills, disappointed beneficiary claims, and Inheritance Act 1975 claims. Practice head Peter Kaye is a key contact regarding high-value contentious trust and probate matters. Associate Richard Wilson specialises in litigation regarding the validity of wills. Paul Bricknell advises on contentious trust and estate matters, especially pertaining to family business succession.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Employment > Employment
- Employment > Employment: employee/union firms
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction