Anita Gill > Kingsley Napley LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Kingsley Napley LLP Offices
14 ST JOHN'S LANE
- Go to...
Anita Gill is a partner in the Private Client team at Kingsley Napley, specialising in Court of Protection work. Her main role is acting as a professional deputy for individuals who have lost the capacity to make their own decisions and are no longer able to manage their property and financial affairs.
As a panel deputy appointed by the Court, she administers and manages the affairs of the elderly, particularly those diagnosed with dementia or Alzheimer’s. The broad range of deputyship services provided by Anita includes applications to the Court of Protection for approval of gifts and Statutory Wills.
Prior to joining Kingsley Napley in 2017, Anita was a partner in the capacity team at Charles Russell Speechlys.
Gujarati, Punjabi and Hindi
The Law Society
Kingsley Napley LLP primarily assists clients who lack capacity due to catastrophic medical negligence or acquired brain injuries with property and affairs matters. It is also continuing to expand its expertise into the elderly client area. Other areas of expertise include advising on statutory wills, gifts and tax planning, as well as providing professional deputyship services and panel deputyship services. Simon Hardy heads the team, which also includes Anita Gill, who is skilled at administering and managing the affairs of the elderly (especially those who have been diagnosed with dementia or Alzheimer’s).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Public sector > Administrative and public law
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- Dispute resolution > Professional discipline
- Employment > Senior executives
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Family: mediation
- Private client > Court of protection
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
- Employment > Health and safety
- Corporate and commercial > Partnership
- Risk advisory > Regulatory investigations and corporate crime (advice to corporates)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Reputation management
- Real estate > Residential property
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: contentious
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Tax litigation and investigations
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Employment > Employers
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Employment > Immigration