Katie Lowe > JMW Solicitors LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
JMW Solicitors LLP Offices
1 BYROM PLACE
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
Katie specialises in divorce and complex financial remedy work including business assets, trusts, inherited wealth and complex pension structures. She advises and drafts pre and post nuptial agreements. Katie also advises upon private Children Act work together with financial applications on behalf of children.
Trained at Pannone; qualified in 2007.
Senior Associate JMW 2016-2018, Partner JMW 2018 to date.
Member of Resolution
LPC at Chester – Distinction
First class Law Degree (LLB Hons) – University of Leeds
Cycling, travel, theatre and generally keeping fit!
North West > Private client > Family(Next Generation Partners)
Jointly led by Michael Chapman and Elspeth Kinder, the team at JMW Solicitors LLP advises high-net-worth property developers and sports stars on multi-jurisdictional family matters. Chapman is a specialist in Schedule 1 Children Act cases, while Kinder is a key contact regarding matrimonial finance and children proceedings. Liverpool team leader Beverley Jones focuses on complicated children matters and surrogacy cases. David Pickering is noted for advising on cases involving multi-jurisdictional assets and offshore trusts. In May 2022 Ruth Kearns and Katie Lowe were both promoted to partner, while Ruben Sinha joined from Miles Preston.
- Family - North West > Private client
- Next Generation Partners - North West > Private client > Family
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general crime and fraud
- Private client > Family
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Employment > Employment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Construction