Ms Ramona Livera > Elias Neocleous & Co LLC > Limassol, Cyprus > Lawyer Profile
Elias Neocleous & Co LLC Offices
NEOCLEOUS HOUSE, 195 MAKARIOS III AVENUE, 1-5TH
- Go to...
Ms Ramona Livera
- European Union and Competition Law
- Intellectual Property
Ramona has extensive experience in mergers, acquisitions and antitrust work, and specializes in IP, franchising, licensing, pharmaceutical and consumer law issues.
Ramona’s further experience is as follows:
- Advises international household-name companies on merger control
- Advises international franchise operators and prospective franchisees on establishing franchise operations in Cyprus
- Advises domestic and international businesses on all intellectual property issues
- Advises international food and pharmaceuticals companies on regulatory issues, labeling and compliance
Admitted to the Cyprus Bar in 1988
Graduated in law from the University of Kent, UK in 1985
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
Elias Neocleous & Co LLC provides comprehensive advice on all aspects of intellectual property matters, including patents and trade mark protection, design registration, copyright and the licensing of technology. In addition, the group is well-placed to advise on all relevant tax issues. It is retained by several global pharmaceutical companies to monitor their trade mark and patent applications and to identify any potential infringements of their intellectual property rights. It also works closely with various start-ups (especially in the tech and legal-tech industry). Also notable is that the practice has advised on various large intellectual property cases in the country. Andrea Kallis Parparinou and Ramona Livera co-head the team. Nicholas Ktenas has left the firm to set up his own practice.
Elias Neocleous & Co LLC‘s excellent team assists clients with their dealings with the CPC and it has a wealth of experience in merger control work. It has considerable strength in various sectors such as shipping, and more recently, in betting. On the contentious side, the group is recommended for its EU litigation prowess. Elsewhere, the team works with specialists in data, privacy and cybersecurity team to assist clients with issues such as GDPR compliance. The group also works regularly with leading international law firm on various complex assignments. Brussels-based practitioner Nikos Korogiannakis and Ramona Livera in Nicosia co-head the department. Elena Christodoulou is another key individual. Nicolas Ktenas has left to set up his own firm.
- EU and competition - Cyprus
- Intellectual property - Cyprus
- Rising stars - Cyprus > EU and competition
- Rising stars - Cyprus > Intellectual property
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- EU and competition
- Intellectual property
- Maritime and admiralty
- Real estate and construction