Richard Ludlow > Rix & Kay Solicitors LLP > Sevenoaks, England > Lawyer Profile
Rix & Kay Solicitors LLP Offices
16 SOUTH PARK
- Go to...
Richard is Partner and a specialist insolvency, debt recovery and commercial litigation lawyer based in Sevenoaks and Ashford. Richard was previously in private practice before moving in-house and working at the Insolvency Service and the Treasury Solicitor where he was involved with investigating and disqualifying directors who were found to have traded their companies fraudulently. During his time working for the government he gained a large number of skills which he has used to the benefit of his clients since moving back into private practice.
Richard works with individuals, companies, Insolvency Practitioners and accountants to assist them in seeking to recover monies they, or those they represent, are owed. However, Richard also represents individuals who are being targeted by Insolvency Practitioners, amongst others, and assists them in either defeating the claim or to negotiate the best outcome for their individual circumstances.
Led by disputes specialist Dan Sherlock across Sevenoaks and Ashford, Rix & Kay Solicitors LLP works with numerous contractors, subcontractors, and other construction professions on the full gamut of matters, including high-value debt collection. Richard Ludlow handles construction insolvency cases, while Brighton-based Stewart Gregory focuses on primary care and NHS-led healthcare centre developments. Uckfield-based Amy White manages the firm’s construction employment and HR retainer service.
Alongside its core commercial dispute offering, Rix & Kay Solicitors LLP holds specialisms in insolvency, restructuring and construction disputes, with clients including large SME businesses, professional services firms and accountants. Department head Richard Ludlow, has extensive experience in insolvency and restructuring disputes, and has also introduced a successful litigation funding model. Alistair Rustemeyer often handles specialist contested trusts advice. Dan Sherlock supports clients in disputes to protect reputation and confidential information.
- Construction - South East > Real estate
- Commercial litigation: Kent, Surrey and Sussex - South East > Dispute resolution
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Employment > Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Kent, Surrey and Sussex
- Private client > Family: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Public sector > Public sector