Dina Lambourne > Irwin Mitchell > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Irwin Mitchell Offices
One St Peter’s Square
- Go to...
Dina is a Senior Associate in the Medical Negligence department in Irwin Mitchell’s Manchester office. She has been qualified for 13 years and specialises in birth injury, brain injury, spinal, cardiac and renal claims. As a former nurse and Sister on an Intensive Care Unit, Dina is able to use the medical knowledge gained during her years of nursing to the benefit of her clients.
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars: Clinical Negligence)
Irwin Mitchell‘s clinical negligence and personal injury departments are ‘exceptional across the board, with quality practitioners at all levels who achieve fantastic results for their clients‘. Jonathan Betts leads the personal injury practice; he works with Catherine Leech , who is a ‘go-to practitioner for spinal injuries‘. Senior associates Matthew Garson and Richard Biggs are also recommended. Kristofer Inskip heads the medical negligence team; Lindsay Wise has extensive expertise dealing with serious brain and spinal injury cases, while Jennifer Cawthorne is recommended for birth injury and delay in diagnosis of cancer claims. Senior associates Dina Lambourne and Margaret Ryan are noted for their stroke and birth injury, and delay of diagnosis claims experience respectively.
- Rising stars: Clinical Negligence - North West > Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant - North West > Insurance
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: fraud
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant