Thomas Golding > Freeths LLP > Nottingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Freeths LLP Offices
80 MOUNT STREET
- Go to...
A partner in Freeths’ Real Estate department, Thomas advises businesses (and individuals) on a variety of commercial property matters. These include acquisitions and disposals, refinancings and property development.
Whilst working across a broad range of areas, Thomas has particular expertise in the private care sector and acts for a number of household name care operators and developers. He offers significant experience in dealing with property aspects of banking / refinancing matters. Thomas also has extensive experience of dealing with institutional “sale and leaseback” funding transactions, including involving UK and US REITs.
Whilst he is a property lawyer by trade, Thomas has extensive experience of property aspects of corporate transactions, and has led property aspects on many share and business sale transactions. Thomas is also experienced in property finance transactions.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Employment > Employment
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector > Public sector
- Real estate > Social housing
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate