Amy Morley > Freeths LLP > Nottingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Freeths LLP Offices
80 MOUNT STREET
- Go to...
Partner in the construction team specialising in the management of construction and engineering claims with particular expertise in adjudication.
Trained Freeths; qualified as a solicitor in 1997. Joined Wragge & Co, Birmingham 1999, specialising in construction disputes; rejoined Freeths 2002 in the construction unit; senior associate 2003; partner 2006.
Nottingham High School for Girls (1981-1988); University College London (1989-1992); Nottingham Law School (1993-95 Dip Law, LPC commendation).
Family, friends and garden.
Freeths LLP‘s Nottingham team works seamlessly with the firm’s nationwide real estate practice, enabling it to take on work from large corporates and major developers. Chris Holwell focuses on advising all parties in large construction projects on procurement and development. Amy Morley is particularly strong in high-value disputes and mediations arising from issues during construction projects. Holwell recently advised Siglion on the construction contracts underpinning the development of a new council headquarters in Sunderland. Associates John Kelly and Karen Hargrave are also recommended.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector > Public sector
- Real estate > Social housing
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment