Matthew Potter > Howes Percival LLP > Cambridge, England > Lawyer Profile
Howes Percival LLP Offices
13/15 HILLS ROAD
- Go to...
Matthew has a wealth of experience in all areas of employment law both litigation and advisory. Matthew provides commercial solutions for employers with particular experience of large scale TUPE transfers in both the private and public sectors; restructures; employment tribunal litigation and High Court injunctions.
Matthew writes and presents frequently on employment law issues providing updates and training to clients.
He recognised by both Chambers and Legal 500 as a leader in his field.
Matthew joined Howes Percival in 2017 as a Partner having previous headed teams in the Eastern Region. In addition to his employment practice, he is also a school governor and trustee of an independent school and a member of the advisory board to a regional theatre company.
2017 – Partner, Howes Percival
2011 – 2017 Partner, Birketts
2000 – 2011 Partner, Ashton Graham.
1996 – 2000 Solicitor, Ashton Graham
1994 – 1996 Trainee, Graham and Oldham
East Anglia > Human resources > EmploymentWithin: Leading individuals -
Howes Percival LLP has ‘highly valued professional advisers‘ in its Norwich and Cambridge offices, and practice head Matthew Potter is respected for his work for both PLCs and large SMEs. Potter frequently handles heavyweight and high-profile litigation on behalf of boardroom directors and CEOs. Associate Nicola Butterworth is a rising star who advises on all areas of employment law from policy drafting and business change, to defending complex Employment Tribunal claims.
- Leading individuals - East Anglia > Human resources > Employment
- Employment - East Anglia > Human resources
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Real estate > Commercial property: Norwich
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Real estate > Environment & planning
- Real estate > Commercial property: Ipswich
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Real estate > Commercial property: Peterborough
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Norwich
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Cambridge
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Norwich
- Real estate > Commercial property: Cambridge
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Norwich
- Human resources > Employment
- Real estate > Social housing
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Cambridge
- Public sector > Education
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Cambridge