Lucy Lord > Howes Percival LLP > Northampton, England > Lawyer Profile
Howes Percival LLP Offices
- Go to...
Lucy is a partner and has wide experience in real estate transactions, including residential and commercial development work, acting for national and regional developers. She regularly deals with: all aspects of acquisition and disposal work including options and conditional contracts; freehold and leasehold portfolio acquisitions and disposals; landlord and tenant work; and property finance. Lucy also has extensive experience of corporate transactional support work. Lucy acts for a wide range of clients including national and regional property developers, investors, financial institutions and banks.
Trainee solicitor Wragge & Co 1999-2001; assistant solicitor Wragge & Co 2001-04; associate solicitor Tollers 2004-06; partner Tollers 2006-11; partner Howes Percival 2011 to date.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Howes Percival LLP‘s ‘strong team’, which is spread between Northampton and Leicester, specialises in land acquisitions and disposals, lending and refinancing, residential and commercial development, and landlord and tenant work. Northampton-based partner Lucy Lord, who was described by one client as ‘highly professional and commercially astute’, focuses on land acquisitions and sales, where she acts for developers and lenders. ‘Practical and pragmatic’ partner Nicholas James, who is based in Leicester, has notable expertise in strategic land acquisitions, promotion agreements and investment transactions. Associates Jasmine Mason and Alexandra Kirkwood, who are based in Leicester and Northampton respectively, are also recommended.
- Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands - East Midlands > Real estate
- Leading individuals - East Midlands > Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Employment > Employment
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Real estate > Property litigation