Lucy Lord > Howes Percival LLP > Northampton, England > Lawyer Profile
Howes Percival LLP Offices
- Go to...
Lucy is a partner and has wide experience in real estate transactions, including residential and commercial development work, acting for national and regional developers. She regularly deals with: all aspects of acquisition and disposal work including options and conditional contracts; freehold and leasehold portfolio acquisitions and disposals; landlord and tenant work; and property finance. Lucy also has extensive experience of corporate transactional support work. Lucy acts for a wide range of clients including national and regional property developers, investors, financial institutions and banks.
Trainee solicitor Wragge & Co 1999-2001; assistant solicitor Wragge & Co 2001-04; associate solicitor Tollers 2004-06; partner Tollers 2006-11; partner Howes Percival 2011 to date.
Howes Percival LLP‘s banking team is divided between its Leicester and Northampton offices and offers specialist expertise in acquisition financing transactions in the automotive, food and drink, healthcare, manufacturing and technology sectors. Haydon Simmonds and Lucy Lord , a real estate finance specialist, are its leading partners.
Howes Percival LLP provides a comprehensive offering of legal services in regard to commercial property matters. The ‘professional, efficient and cost effective’ team, which includes investment transaction focused Stuart Burns in Leicester, advises on disposals and acquisitions for investment funds, property finance matters, commercial and residential developments as well as landlord and tenant issues. ‘Ultra commercial’ head of the Leicester office Nicholas James specialises in land acquisitions, collaborations and large scale investment transactions. Northampton-based Lucy Lord ‘provides timely, expert and pragmatic advice’ with a focus on land acquisitions, site set-up and plot sales, including housing association disposals. Clients feel that the team is ‘excellent at the balance between legal detail and deal commerciality’.
- Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands - East Midlands > Real estate
- Leading individuals - East Midlands > Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Banking and finance - East Midlands > Finance
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Property litigation