Graham Kaye > Howard Kennedy LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Howard Kennedy LLP Offices
NO.1 LONDON BRIDGE
- Go to...
Graham advises property developers and investors. He handles all aspects of commercial property transactions with particular expertise in residential development and the build to rent sector including student accommodation and co-living.
He is a partner in our commercial development team and his clients include private property companies, property funds, offshore private trusts, retailers and residential developers.
Graham advises on site acquisition and disposal and his practical hands on approach has resulted in him effectively becoming an in-house legal advisor to clients he has represented for over 25 years.
“Getting the deal done is what drives me. When I am asked to advise on transactions, my first instinct is to look for ways to achieve my clients’ objectives, rather than to look for problems which could scupper them – put simply, I find reasons to do the deals for my clients, not issues which might prevent them from completing.” Graham Kaye
Howard Kennedy LLP‘s real estate practice is known for ‘delivering a responsive and commercially focused service’. Adam Walford leads the team on corporate occupier related matters, with expertise in the retail and restaurant sectors. On the development side, Kate Woodgate co-heads the team alongside Graham Kaye, providing a rounded offering which covers both residential and commercial developments, and mixed-use schemes. David Philips is ‘an exceptional lawyer‘ when it comes to large, complex development mandates, while Astrid Stanley has ‘excellent industry knowledge‘ on transactions and advising investors, landlords, and occupiers advice on commercial aqcuisitions for lease.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Art and cultural property
- Public sector > Civil liberties and human rights
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment (including media finance)
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Private prosecutions
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- Industry focus > Hospitality and leisure
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Corporate and commercial > Partnership
- Real estate > Property litigation
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Reputation management
- Real estate > Residential property
- Corporate and commercial > Commercial contracts
- Real estate > Commercial property: corporate occupiers
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Planning
- Dispute resolution > Professional discipline
- Real estate > Commercial property: development
- Employment > Employers
- Real estate > Property finance
- Employment > Immigration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Dispute resolution > International arbitration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport