Anthony Hunt > Howard Kennedy LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Howard Kennedy LLP Offices
NO.1 LONDON BRIDGE
- Go to...
Anthony Hunt heads the Corporate Real Estate team, which focuses on the real estate sector, acting for domestic and international investors and developers, in particular in the hotel, retail, restaurant and leisure sectors.
As Head of Corporate Real Estate, Anthony plays a lead role in the operation and development of the firm’s fast growing corporate real estate practice and especially its recognised expertise in the hotels and leisure sector.
He is also one of the lead corporate partner contacts for M&A, as well as the firm’s international practice and its two referral networks and sits on the Exco of Lawyers Associated Worldwide.
Anthony acts for private and listed companies and entrepreneurs and he works closely with several international high net worth clients.
He advises clients on all aspects of corporate finance, domestic and international listings, takeovers, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, MBOs and MBIs.
He also supports clients with turnaround and pre-pack, public and private fund raising, secured lending, acquisition finance, tax-related products and collective investments schemes advice and guidance.
He works on all types of corporate transactions including domestic and cross-border M&A, private equity and venture capital, corporate finance, including AIM, domestic and international wealth protection and private and corporate banking.
French, German, Russian.
Howard Kennedy LLP’s ‘technically very astute’ M&A team enjoyed a very busy 2021; Gillian White is an expert in corporate transactional work, but also acts in an advisory capacity in connection with shareholder disputes and corporate governance matters. Ashley Reeback specialises in all forms of corporate law with an emphasis on M&A and AIM related transactions. Jonathan Polin , also a UK corporate restructuring specialist, has acted on significant UK and European real estate deals and has a broad experience acting for betting and gaming companies. Paul Glassberg has considerable experience in online/tech and fintech, real estate, retail and leisure, and the distressed sectors. Anthony Hunt focuses on the real estate sector, acting for domestic and international investors and developers, in particular in the hotel, retail, restaurant and leisure sectors.
Howard Kennedy LLP‘s team acts for luxury brands, boutique operators and mid-sized chains as well as international operators. The practice is led by Adam Walford , Anthony Hunt and Alex Watt. Walford focuses on asset management and acquisitions and disposals owned by leisure entities, particularly restaurants. Hunt is the key corporate real estate expert. Intellectual property specialist Watt joined the practice from Browne Jacobson LLP in May 2021.
- Hospitality and leisure - London > Industry focus
- M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m - London > Corporate and commercial
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Art and cultural property
- Public sector > Civil liberties and human rights
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment (including media finance)
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Private prosecutions
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- Industry focus > Hospitality and leisure
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Corporate and commercial > Partnership
- Real estate > Property litigation
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Reputation management
- Real estate > Residential property
- Corporate and commercial > Commercial contracts
- Real estate > Commercial property: corporate occupiers
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Planning
- Dispute resolution > Professional discipline
- Real estate > Commercial property: development
- Employment > Employers
- Real estate > Property finance
- Employment > Immigration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Dispute resolution > International arbitration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport