Ms Tatjana Shishkovska > Polenak Law Firm > Skopje, North Macedonia > Lawyer Profile
Polenak Law Firm Offices
ORCE NIKOLOV 98
- Go to...
Ms Tatjana Shishkovska
Banking and finance, Capital markets, Corporate and commercial, Mergers and acquisitions
Attorney at Law, Partner
Tatjana started her career at Polenak Law Firm as Junior Associate in 2005. In May 2019 she was promoted to Partner.
Tatjana is a member of the firm’s Banking and Finance Team and co-heads the Corporate Practice group. Tatjana has over 10 years of experience in various projects, mostly focused on M&A, corporate law, project ﬁnance, cross-border secured transactions, and ﬁnancial arrangements of IFIs and international banks, which with her corporate experience, gives her an excellent track record and know-how for transactions involving ﬁnancing structures.
– International Bar Association
– Macedonian Bar Association
– TFAS (The Fund for American Studies) Alumni AIPES
– South East Europe Legal Group (www.seelegal.org).
– Corporate Governance Specialization Certificate, Ss. Cyril and Methodius University, Faculty of Economics (Skopje, Republic of North Macedonia), International Finance Corporation, 2010
– LL.B, Ss. Cyril and Methodius University, Faculty of Law Iustinianus Primus, Skopje, North Macedonia, 2004
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Polenak Law Firm regularly handles matters for a range of renowned domestic and multinational corporate clients in the fields of telecoms, automotive, energy, heavy industry, insurance and real estate development. The team is particularly well-regarded for its dispute resolution capabilities, acting in complex civil and commercial disputes, bankruptcy and criminal litigation procedures and arbitration within the country’s Economic Chamber. Recent highlights include various class actions, contractual disputes and damages claims for various commercial entities. Aleksandar Dimic is a litigation expert and member of the Macedonian and International Bar Associations. Managing partner Kristijan Polenak heads the firm’s banking and finance department, alongside corporate team head Tatjana Shishkovska, while Metodija Velkov handles competition, regulatory and compliance mandates.