Mr Kristijan Polenak > Polenak Law Firm > Skopje, North Macedonia > Lawyer Profile
Polenak Law Firm Offices
ORCE NIKOLOV 98
- Go to...
Mr Kristijan Polenak
Banking and finance, Capital markets, Corporate and commercial, Energy and natural resources, Insurance, Mergers and acquisitions, Telecommunications and media
Attorney at Law, Managing Partner, Polenak Law Firm
Kristijan is a legal expert with more than 20 years of experience in the legal sector in North Macedonia. He is head of the firm’s M&A and Banking practice. Kristijan has extensive involvement in projects focused on privatizations, M&A, banking, securities regulation, corporate law and corporate governance, as well as financial arrangements of IFI’s and international banks. Furthermore, he has excellent track record and know-how regarding transactions involving financing structures. His thorough understanding of different industries, combined with his banking experience and numerous independent corporate positions in companies and banks denote a solid base for taking on important roles as legal advisor to ﬁnancial institutions and companies in diverse industries.
– International Bar Association
– Macedonian Bar Association
– South East Europe Legal Group (www.seelegal.org)
– Founding member of the American Chamber of Commerce in North Macedonia
– Slovenian Macedonian Business Club
– European Business Association in North Macedonia
– Certificate for passed Judicial Exam, Ministry of Justice of the Republic of North Macedonia, 1997
– LL.B Ss. Cyril and Methodius University, Faculty of Law Iustinianus Primus, Skopje, North Macedonia, 1994
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals) (Hall of Fame)
Polenak Law Firm regularly handles matters for a range of renowned domestic and multinational corporate clients in the fields of telecoms, automotive, energy, heavy industry, insurance and real estate development. The team is particularly well-regarded for its dispute resolution capabilities, acting in complex civil and commercial disputes, bankruptcy and criminal litigation procedures and arbitration within the country’s Economic Chamber. Recent highlights include various class actions, contractual disputes and damages claims for various commercial entities. Aleksandar Dimic is a litigation expert and member of the Macedonian and International Bar Associations. Managing partner Kristijan Polenak heads the firm’s banking and finance department, alongside corporate team head Tatjana Shishkovska, while Metodija Velkov handles competition, regulatory and compliance mandates.
- Hall of Fame - North Macedonia > Leading firms
- Leading firms - North Macedonia
- Leading individuals - North Macedonia > Leading firms