Mrs Natalie Bretz > TM & Partners > Stockholm, Sweden > Lawyer Profile
TM & Partners Offices
Jakobs Torg 3
SE 111 52 Stockholm
- Go to...
Mrs Natalie Bretz
Corporate Real Estate
- Partner, Törngren Magnell & Partners, 2019 –
- Partner, Morris Law, Stockholm, 2016 – 2018
- Advokat, Senior Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, Stockholm, 2008 – 2016
- Construction Lawyer, Sveriges Byggindustrier, 2007 – 2008
- Advokat, Foyen Advokatfirma, 2004 – 2007
- Associate, High Judicial and Procecutorial Counsils, Sarajevo, 2003 – 2004
- Law Clerk, Falu District Court, 2002 – 2003
Swedish, English, French, German
- Swedish Bar Association
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Swedish Society for Construction and Consulting Law
LL.M., Stockholm University, 2001
The ‘proactive and knowledgeable‘ real estate practitioners at TM & Partners are well regarded for their ‘excellent project management of real estate transactions’ and their work with a variety of domestic and international investors and developers. Experienced practice heads Natalie Bretz, Safa Mahmoudi and Jens Haneklint work alongside an expanding group of associates including the ‘service-oriented, supportive and detail-oriented’ Catharina Danielsson. Residential transactions have increasingly become a feature of the team’s transactional work, while complex purchase issues remain a staple of the team’s advisory work.
The dispute resolution team at TM & Partners is well respected in the Swedish legal market with an in-depth understanding of the finance and real estate sectors. Co-heads Viktor Magnell and Kristoffer Stråth have vast experience in navigating complex litigation and arbitration proceedings. Natalie Bretz is well versed in handling real estate and construction disputes.