João Santos Marta > Sérvulo & Associados > Lisbon, Portugal > Lawyer Profile
Sérvulo & Associados Offices
RUA GARRETT N° 64
- Go to...
João Santos Marta
- Assistance in and legal advice in matters relating to the areas of civil and criminal disputes, and in administrative offences.
Associate in the Corporate, Crime and Regulatory Compliance, Litigation and Arbitration departments.
At SÉRVULO since 2016, João Santos Marta is an Associate in Litigation and Arbitration department, where he joined as a trainee lawyer.
He joined the Bar Association in 2018.
He is currently attending the postgraduate course in Corporate Law at Faculty of Law of the University of Lisbon. He obtained a graduate qualification in: Economic and European Criminal Law, in 2021, Compliance and Criminal Law, in 2020, both from the Faculty of Law of the University of Coimbra. He previously frequented a graduate course in Digital Evidence in Criminal Procedure at the Faculty of Law of the University of Lisbon, in 2019. He concluded the Master’s in Forensic Legal Sciences, in 2015, and Graduated in Law, in 2013, both from the Faculty of Law of the University of Coimbra
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution
- EU and competition
- Insolvency and restructuring
- Intellectual property
- Planning law
- Projects and project finance
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Data privacy and data protection
- Energy and natural resources
- Real estate and construction