Martin Hoare > Gorvins Solicitors > Stockport, England > Lawyer Profile
Gorvins Solicitors Offices
- Go to...
Real Estate & Commercial Property
Martin is a Partner and Co-Head of the Real Estate team. Martin is one of the leading lawyers in the North West Real Estate market and has an enviable list of clients both on a local, regional and national basis.
Specialising in commercial and residential development and investment work. Martin is instrumental in advising his clients which include leading businesses, agents and property developers. Martin has been involved in many of the major city-centre office developments including the sale of King Street and the sale of Urban Splash properties to Places for People. Recognised as an influential commercial property solicitor his work includes forward sales and purchases, forward funding and pre-let agreements, strategic land options and development agreements. Clients include Urban Splash, Peel Group, Seddon Developments, NPL Estates, Oldham Council, Marcus Worthington Developments, Oddfellows, L2 Properties and Cannon & Kirk.
Qualified in 1998. Trainee and Associate Solicitor at Eversheds London from 1996 – 2000. Solicitor at Halliwells from 2000 – 2001. Solicitor at Addleshaw Goddard from 2001 – 2003. Bombardier Transportation from 2003 – 2004. Partner at Eversheds Manchester 2004 – 2010. Partner at Gorvins Solicitors from 2010 – Present Day.
Long Road Sixth Form College Cambridge 1991. Laws University College London 1994. LPC at Chester College of Law 1995
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Gorvins Solicitors‘ broad commercial property practice covers estate management, secure lending, development agreements, as well as both commercial and corporate property acquisitions and disposals. Additionally, the team is experienced in advising bridging finance and lending clients. the team is co-led from Stockport by Martin Hoare, who specialises in both commercial and residential development and investment, and Claire Beaumont, who regularly advises lending institutions and works on high value investment and development transactions
- Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West - North West > Real estate
- Leading individuals - North West > Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment: employee/union firms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property