Claire Beaumont > Gorvins Solicitors > Stockport, England > Lawyer Profile
Gorvins Solicitors Offices
- Go to...
Real Estate/Commercial Property
Claire is a Partner and Co-Head of the Gorvins’ Commercial Property team and has worked in the sector for over 10 years. She regularly works on a large number of high-value investment deals and also regularly works with lending institutions. Claire specialises in Property Investment and Finance but has broad experience across the sector working with a variety of clients who are active in the market. Claire is a former Chairman of the Association of Women in Property Northwest Branch and remains part of the committee and as a mentor, assisting the association in encouraging women into the property sector.
Trained at Weightmans and qualified in 2003. Associate Solicitor at Weightmans 2003 – 2005. Solicitor at Laytons LLP from 2005 – 2015 and now Partner at Gorvins Solicitors from 2015 to date.
Association for the Women in Property
Offerton High School (1992 – 1997); Manchester Metrpolitan University (1997 – 2000); LPC Inns of Court, Grays Inn (2000 – 2001)
Gorvins Solicitors‘ broad commercial property practice covers estate management, secure lending, development agreements, as well as both commercial and corporate property acquisitions and disposals. Additionally, the team is experienced in advising bridging finance and lending clients. the team is co-led from Stockport by Martin Hoare, who specialises in both commercial and residential development and investment, and Claire Beaumont, who regularly advises lending institutions and works on high value investment and development transactions
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment: employee/union firms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property