Mr Dror Matatyahu > FISCHER (FBC & Co.) > Tel Aviv, Israel > Lawyer Profile
FISCHER (FBC & Co.) Offices
146 MENACHEM BEGIN RD.,
TEL AVIV 6492103
- Go to...
Mr Dror Matatyahu
Mr. Matatyahu is a partner and the head of FBC’s White Collar Department, where he represents companies and individuals before various courts and tribunals in connection with allegations of committing criminal offenses. He also provides in-depth expert opinions in this field.
Mr. Matatyahu is recognized by Israel’s leading indices, D&B and BDI, as one of Israel’s most prominent white collar crime attorneys, and was selected by a leading Israeli newspaper as “One of the Best” and most promising lawyers in the field.
Mr. Matatyahu serves as the head of the Law and Communications Committee of the Israel Bar Association, which deals with issues relating to white collar crime, including gag orders, information leaks to the media, and invasion and violation of privacy. In addition, he serves as a member of the National Criminal Bar Association and the Anti-Money Laundering Committee.
Prior to joining FBC, Mr. Matatyahu was a senior prosecutor in the Economic Department of the State Attorney’s Office and a senior partner in one of Israel’s leading white collar crime firms.
Israel Bar Association, 2000
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem (LL.M.), 2003; Polytechnic University of New York (M.S.M., Business Administration), 2001; Netanya Academic College (LL.B.), 1999
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
FISCHER (FBC & Co.) covers the full spectrum of white-collar matters and frequently advises leading defendants in the most high-profile public corruption cases. The firm’s client list includes Knesset members, mayors and senior advisors. The team also has a strength in securities offences, acting in international investigations by the US Securities and Exchange Commission, in addition to the largest investigation ever conducted by the domestic securities authority. Practice head Dror Matatyahu has experience acting on both sides of white-collar investigations; he previously served as a senior prosecutor in the Economic Department of the State Attorney’s Office.
- Dispute resolution: white-collar crime, investigation and fraud - Israel > Dispute resolution
- Leading individuals - Israel > Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: white-collar crime, investigation and fraud
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: class actions (including derivative actions)
- Dispute resolution: local litigation and arbitration
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: white-collar crime, investigation and fraud
- Hi-tech and start-ups
- Planning and zoning
- Real estate and construction
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Telecoms and media
- Dispute resolution: mediation and international arbitration
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: commercial/transactions
- Investment and venture capital funds
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: disputes
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: filing/prosecution