Chris Felton > Gardner Leader LLP > Newbury, England > Lawyer Profile
Gardner Leader LLP Offices
WHITE HART HOUSE
- Go to...
Chris is a Partner at Gardner Leader in the Dispute Resolution team. Chris specialises in all aspects of corporate and commercial dispute resolution, litigation and arbitration.
He regularly conducts matters in the Commercial, Chancery & Technology and Construction Courts. Many of his cases have an international dimension. He has experience of litigating and co-ordinating disputes in a number of different jurisdictions including the US, Canada, China, Brazil, Germany, The Netherlands, France, Monaco, Switzerland, BVI and Cayman, Singapore, Malaysia, Turkey, Former CIS States, Slovenia, Czech Republic and Abu Dhabi.
Chris has significant experience of both domestic and international arbitration in the commodities, financial, engineering, technology and pharmaceutical sectors (LCIA, UNCITRAL, ICC, Swiss Rules, GAFTA and ad hoc).
Chris’ recent work highlights include: bringing/defending actions for breach of directors duties; defending and protecting shareholder rights; corporate trust claims; civil fraud; substantive contempt proceedings; breach of warranty and contractual claims; international trade; investment treaty/bi-lateral trade arbitrations; commodities disputes; competition and anti-trust suits; engineering/product liability actions in the technology and construction courts; public procurement and state aid disputes; intellectual property disputes in relation to patent, copyright and trademark infringement; defamation and malicious falsehood claims; professional negligence claims; and emergency injunctive relief. Chris has also been appointed by the High Court to act as Supervising Solicitor in relation to search and seize orders.
South East > Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40Within: Leading individuals -
The dispute resolution practice at Gardner Leader LLP ‘punches well above its weight‘ and regularly acts in multi-jurisdictional commercial litigation for a mix of private and corporate clients. Key figures include Michelle Di Gioia and senior associates Hilary Messer and Violetta M. Falla. Practice head Chris Felton is ‘a safe pair of hands‘.
- Leading individuals - South East > Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40 - South East > Dispute resolution
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Real estate > Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Human resources > Employment: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Real estate > Property litigation