Mrs Jennifer Carrel > UGGC Avocats > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
UGGC Avocats Offices
47, RUE DE MONCEAU
- Go to...
Mrs Jennifer Carrel
Jennifer Carrel joined the employment law team at UGGC Law Firm in 2006, first as an associate before becoming a partner in 2012.
Part of her work is devoted to international business and Jennifer is regularly dealing with clients based abroad, either when they get established in France or when they leave, or to deal with employment law aspects for their French subsidiaries.
Another significant part of her activity is devoted to employment aspects of company restructurings and transfers which naturally implies audits upstream but also job saving plans downstream.
Finally, Jennifer deals with all aspects of labor law and labor relationships for clients from the industrial, IT and electronic banking, telecommunications and show business sectors:
- Social aspects of restructuring, individual employment relationships;
- Audits, individual and collective dismissals, profit-sharing, employee shareholding;
- Labor contracts negotiated departures, working time issues;
- Daily management of social relations with French and international clients.
Jennifer‘s pragmatic approach is valued by her clients, as her ability take into account wider issues with a high level of awareness.
UGGC Avocats fields a highly experienced team, which advises a notable client base including top French luxury goods companies, banks and luxury hotel brands. The team has a broad range of expertise, spanning collective negotiations, litigation, and the management of sensitive individual files including moral and sexual harassment cases. The practice also advises on governance issues and M&A transactions, and has recently worked on several downsizing projects. The trio of Sophie Uettwiller, Jennifer Carrel and Karine Audouze lead the practice.
UGGC Avocats dispose d’une équipe très expérimentée, qui conseille une base de clientèle remarquable comprenant de grandes marques de luxe, des banques et des palaces. L’équipe affiche un large éventail d’expertises, couvrant les négociations collectives, le contentieux et la gestion de dossiers individuels sensibles (harcèlement moral ou sexuel). Le cabinet traite aussi des sujets de gouvernance et des aspects de droit social liés à des opérations de fusions-acquisitions. L’équipe a récemment été impliquée dans plusieurs projets de réduction d’effectifs. La pratique est codirigée par Sophie Uettwiller, Jennifer Carrel et Karine Audouze .
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Administrative and public law
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Media and entertainment: Advertising
- Media and entertainment: Art
- Media and entertainment: Cinema
- Private equity: venture/growth capital
- Media and entertainment: Television/radio
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- EU, competition and distribution
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Real estate