Mr Jo Willems > Lydian > Brussels, Belgium > Lawyer Profile
TOUR & TAXIS
HAVENLAAN, AVENUE DU PORT 86C, B113
- Go to...
Mr Jo Willems
Jo is a Counsel in the Commercial & Litigation practice.
Jo has a particular focus on:
- dispute resolution
- drafting (inter)national commercial contracts
- corporate/insurance litigation
Jo aims at preventing and resolving commercial disputes, by drafting effective agreements or enforcing those agreements by litigation.
Jo specialises in commercial law and litigation and has extensive experience of acting for clients in strategically important disputes. He assists clients in litigation as well as matters of distribution, product liability, consumer protection and professional indemnity.
Dutch, English and French
Jo graduated in 2004 with a law degree from the KU Leuven. In 2005, he obtained a DES degree in economic law from the University of Brussels (ULB) and was admitted to the Brussels Bar in the same year. He is now a member of both the Brussels Bar and the Limburg Bar, admitted to plead cases before all Belgian courts.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution
- EU regulatory: Information technology
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Intellectual property
- Banking, finance and capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- EU regulatory: Privacy and data protection
- Industry focus: IT and telecoms
- Industry focus: Transport
- Insolvency and restructuring
- Private equity