Victor is an expert on regulatory issues relating to energy and industry. With a broad expertise on the regulation of activities, products and substances he assists companies in the energy-, chemical-, and manufacturing industries through advise and representation in front of the administrative courts.
Mr Victor van Ahee > Van Doorne > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
Van Doorne Offices
1081 KM AMSTERDAM
PO BOX 75265, 1070 AG AMSTERDAM
- Go to...
Mr Victor van Ahee
Energy, Industry & Renewables
Following the energy transition, companies are faced with increasingly complex (EU) regulation where legal and practical advice is required. As part of the Energy, Industry & Renewables-team Victor focusses on the energy and environmental regulatory issues of industrial companies.
Victor is also recognized by Legal 500 as a ‘rising star’ in the food & beverages industry for his legal expertise on food and product regulation and environmental law.
Victor assist companies on such issues with advice and assistance and if necessary litigates in front of the administrative courts. In view of the increasing role of EU law, Victor completed a LLM at King’s College in London on European Union Law.
Victor has over a decade experience in all aspects of energy and environmental law and has assisted a wide range of (large) companies, both advising and litigating with the Administrative chamber of the Council of State. Victor has also assisted with some of the largest M&A transactions in the industry from an energy and/or environmental perspective.
Next to being counsel at Van Doorne, Victor is also (deputy) chairman of the objections committee of the Municipality of Rotterdam in the environmental chamber.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: Mediation
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Industry focus: Food
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Industry focus: retail
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- EU and competition
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: Media and entertainment
- Real estate
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Energy: regulatory
- Energy: transactional
- Intellectual property: trade marks, copyrights and design rights
- Investment funds
- Project finance and PFI
- Private equity
- Environment and planning