lic iur Stefano Codoni > Walder Wyss Ltd. > Lugano, Switzerland > Lawyer Profile
Walder Wyss Ltd. Offices
VIA F PELLI 12
PO BOX 5162
- Go to...
lic iur Stefano Codoni
Lugano office (head)
Stefano Codoni is a partner at Walder Wyss and his practice focuses mainly on intellectual property, life science and technology related transactions (including private equity, venture capital and M&A ) and litigation. Other areas of work are corporate and commercial law. Stefano Codoni also regularly acts as counsel in international commercial arbitration disputes and has experience as sole arbitrator and member of arbitration panels.
Prior to his joining Walder Wyss in 2013, he held positions as a District Court law clerk, as Foreign Associate in a leading London law firm and as Associate and, during 12 years, as Partner in Zurich and Lugano law firms.
He is fluent in Italian, German, English and French.
Stefano Codoni was born in 1967 and was educated at the University of Zurich (lic. iur. 1991) and at the University of London, Queen Mary & Westfield College (LL.M. 1995). He was admitted to the Zurich bar in 1994.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading Individuals)
Walder Wyss Ltd. is described as a ‘first choice’ for matters in Switzerland with Italian clients. The Lugano office is led by Davide Jermini, who is a key contact for all real estate-related matters in the Italian-speaking region, and Stefano Codoni, who clients describe as ‘experienced and highly responsive’. Stefano Fornara is also noted as an ‘exceptionally accomplished’ attorney who frequently represents clients in international arbitrations, commercial, and employment law litigation proceedings.
- Leading firms: Italian-speaking Switzerland Switzerland
- Leading Individuals Switzerland > Leading firms: Italian-speaking Switzerland
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Data privacy and data protection
- Intellectual property
- Leading firms: Italian-speaking Switzerland
- Private client
- Public law
- Real estate and construction
- Banking and finance: Zurich
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Leading firms: French-speaking Switzerland
- Leading firms: German-speaking Switzerland
- Banking and finance: Geneva
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Insolvency and corporate recovery