Mr Pascal Vanden Borre > Stibbe > Brussels, Belgium > Lawyer Profile
LOKSUMSTRAAT 25/ RUE DE LOXUM 25
- Go to...
Mr Pascal Vanden Borre
Corporate and M&A, Investment Funds, Investment Management, Private Equity
Pascal Vanden Borre specialises in corporate law, particularly in mergers and acquisitions, public offerings and takeover bids, joint ventures, ECM transactions, and corporate finance.
Pascal’s work includes assisting clients in the acquisition or sale of large and medium-sized (private and listed) Belgian and foreign companies, IPOs, secondary offerings and delistings, capital and debt restructuring transactions, the creation of real estate investment trusts, and the issuance of real estate certificates.
Dutch, French, English.
- Member of the Financial Law Institute of Ghent University
- Graduated in Law from Ghent University (1992)
- Admitted to the Brussels Bar in 1992
- Graduated in Economic and Financial Law from the Université libre de Bruxelles (1994)
- Lawyer in the Brussels, New York and Antwerp offices of a global law firm (1995–2005)
- With the Brussels office of Stibbe since 2006 (Partner since 2006)
- Guest professor at the Faculty of Law of Ghent University (2009–present)
Lawyer Rankings(Hall of Fame)
Stibbe is a leading player in the evolving Belgian direct lending market, as well as a strong choice for domestic and international corporates and financial institutions for acquisition financing, and the full range of capital markets matters. The team has particular expertise in bond lending and securitisation, with senior associate Pieter Nobels a key name for debt capital markets work. Practice head Wouter Ghijsels is experienced in domestic and cross-border syndicated lending and acquisition finance deals, while Pascal Vanden Borre specialises in equity capital markets work, including IPOs and secondary offerings. Pieter-Jan Leemen was promoted to counsel in January 2022, and has a strong record in cross-border syndicated lending.
- Hall of Fame - Belgium > Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Banking, finance and capital markets - Belgium
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Competition: Belgian law
- Dispute resolution
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Industry focus: Food
- Industry focus: IT and telecoms
- Industry focus: Media and entertainment
- Intellectual property
- Real estate and construction