Ms Sharon Delaney > Beauchamps LLP > Dublin, Ireland > Lawyer Profile
Beauchamps LLP Offices
SIR JOHN ROGERSONS QUAY
- Go to...
Ms Sharon Delaney
Litigation and dispute resolution
Sharon is a partner in Beauchamps’ litigation and dispute resolution team. Sharon was called to the Bar of Ireland in 2005 and practiced as a Barrister for 12 years before being admitted to the Roll of Solicitors in 2018.
Sharon has extensive experience working with financial institutions, corporate and individual clients and specialises in advising on all aspects of contentious commercial matters.
Sharon has considerable expertise in administrative law, bankruptcy, debt and security enforcement, employment law, planning, corporate, white collar and regulatory crime and tortious actions.
- Member of the Law Society of Ireland
- Member of the Dublin Solicitors Bar Association
- Member of the Irish Women Lawyers Association
- Member of the Employment Law Association
- Member of the Construction Bar Association
- Member of the Irish Environmental Law Association
- Member of the Family Lawyers Association of Ireland
- Member of Alexandra Lawyers
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) (University of Wales, 2000)
- Diploma in Legal Studies (The Honorable Society of the Kings Inns,2004)
- Barrister at Law Degree (The Honorable Society of the Kings Inns, 2005)
- Advanced Diploma in Applied Employment Law (The Honorable Society of the Kings Inns, 2014)
- Advanced Diploma in Corporate, White Collar and Regulatory Crime (The Honorable Society of the Kings Inns, 2016)
- Advanced Diploma in Data Protection Law (The Honorable Society of the Kings Inns, 2018)
- Diploma in Mediator Training (The Law Society of Ireland, 2019)
- Accredited Mediator (The Mediator’s Institute of Ireland, 2019)
Beauchamps LLP has carved out an impressive market share of significant engagements in the market, including business interruption cases linked to the Covid pandemic, such as Sean’s Bar v FBD Insurance, and major regulatory investigations. The fast-growing team represents a sizeable array of big-name financial institutions, corporates and high-net-worth individuals. ‘Formidable commercial litigator‘ Emma Keegan leads the large team, which includes the highly rated Thomas O’Dwyer, who heads the crisis management and white-collar crime unit, and senior insolvency specialist Barry Cahir. Sharon Delaney is an emerging talent.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Energy and natural resources
- Information technology
- Insolvency and corporate restructuring
- Public sector
- Real estate
- Data privacy and data protection
- EU and competition
- Intellectual property
- Planning and environment