Jaclyn Barnes > Geldards LLP > Nottingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Geldards LLP Offices
- Go to...
Jackie is a Partner in the Private Client team, advising clients on wills, tax and estate planning, estate administration, trust administration and court of protection matters. Jackie became a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners in 2008. Clients are often referred to Jackie by other professional advisers with whom she works to provide a joined up approach to the client’s personal planning.
Jackie works closely with client’s other key advisors to provide a holistic approach to their planning. Jackie helps to administer a number of large family trusts and is often involved with estates with cross border assets and/or people.
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Geldards LLP‘s private client team works in conjunction with other departments of the firm, such as the family, corporate tax and residential property teams, in order to give individuals, business owners and families comprehensive advice on the cascading and preserving of wealth through the generations. Combining ‘excellent client care‘ and ‘attention to detail‘, the department offers advice on lifetime planning, wills, trusts, family investment companies and other asset protection structures to clients that span from high net-worth individuals to vulnerable beneficiaries. Jaclyn Barnes, who is ‘excellent with clients‘, and the ‘very knowledgeable‘ Erica Thomson jointly head the practice.
- Next Generation Partners - East Midlands > Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Personal tax, trusts and probate - East Midlands > Private client
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Commercial property: Nottingham and Derby
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector > Public sector
- Employment > Employment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms