Francesco Ago > Chiomenti > Rome, Italy > Lawyer Profile
VIA XXIV MAGGIO, 43
- Go to...
Senior of Counsel - Banking and Finance
Francesco advises Italian and international clients on matters concerning finance, financing, capital markets, bankruptcy law, and corporate restructuring with a focus on structured finance, securitisation, guaranteed bank bonds, acquisition finance, real estate finance, export finance, leasing and asset finance, public offers and stock listing (including capital increases, public offers and listing of convertible and equity-linked debt notes), private placements to institutional investors (including managers and employees), insolvency and pre-insolvency proceedings, and financial restructuring.
Francesco Ago joined the Firm in 1974, became a Partner in 1986 and Senior Of Counsel in 2019.
In 1978, he worked for a leading law Firm in Washington D.C.
Italian, English, French.
Member of the Rome Bar (Italy)
Graduated in Law, University of Rome, La Sapienza, 1973; MCL, Georgetown University, Washington D.C. (USA), 1978.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Bank regulatory
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Capital markets: Equity
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Industry focus: luxury goods
- Industry focus: Retail
- Private equity
- Real estate and construction
- Administrative and public law
- Capital markets: Debt
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution
- EU and competition law
- Industry focus: Energy
- Industry focus: Manufacturing
- Industry focus: TMT
- Investment funds
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences