Frank Dekker > BarentsKrans > The Hague, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
Lange Voorhout 3
2514 EA The Hague
- Go to...
Frank is an attorney-at-law at our Employment Law department. He advises companies and individuals on labour law issues and conducts negotiations and litigation when appropriate. Besides being an attorney-at-law, Frank is a PhD student at the University of Groningen.
- PhD student at the University of Groningen
- Member of the education committee of the Levenbachinstitute
- Editor of AR Update
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
BarentsKrans’ employment team, based in The Hague, is known for its involvement in high-profile litigation, specifically cases before the Courts of Appeal and Supreme Court, such as the highly publicised Deliveroo litigation regarding the employment status of riders. The firm is also closely involved in the inception of the ‘Future of Work’ legislation and committee. Practice co-head Max Keulaerds is an experienced employment litigator and acts in the firm’s most significant cases. Co-head Laurens De Graaf also participates in litigation as well as collective dismissals, TUPE cases, works council negotiations and matters related to strikes. Associate Frank Dekker is a Supreme Court litigator who specialises in employment law and has been instructed on several of the firm’s high-profile cases.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property: Patents
- Environment and planning
- EU and competition
- Industry focus: retail
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Intellectual property: trade marks, copyrights and design rights
- Private equity
- Real estate
- Commercial, corporate and M&A