Olivia Pike > Chambers of Matthew White > Bristol, England > Lawyer Profile
St John's Chambers Offices
St John's Chambers
101 VICTORIA STREET
- Go to...
Family & Divorce
Olivia is a family law barrister, specialising in public and private law cases concerning children. She was called to the Bar in 2008 and practised in Cardiff, before joining St John’s Chambers in 2018.
Olivia represents local authorities, parents, extended family members, interveners and children (separately or by their Guardians). Her expertise includes cases involving allegations of sexual abuse, non-accidental injury, domestic abuse, emotional abuse, chronic neglect and drug and alcohol abuse.
In suitable cases, Olivia accepts instructions to act directly from members of the public.
- Family Law Bar Association
- Middle Temple
- Wales and Chester Circuit
- Western Circuit
- Bar Vocational Course (2008: Centre for Professional Legal Studies, Cardiff)
- LLB Law (2004 – 2007: Cardiff University)
- Queen Mother Scholar (Middle Temple: 2008)