Katie Mear > Druces LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Druces LLP Offices
- Go to...
Katie is a Senior Associate in Druces LLP’s Real Estate team.
She has experience in leasehold enfranchisement, including the right of first refusal and UK commercial and residential high value property transactions. Katie advises a wide range of clients from individuals to collective groups of tenants and entrepreneurs to large multi-national companies.
Katie also works closely with the Corporate and Commercial Team on transactions involving property aspects, in particular share purchase agreements and franchise agreements.
Katie qualified in 2011, and as part of the merger with Sykes Anderson Perry, she joined the Druces team in October 2019.
In her spare time she enjoys sailing, yoga and travelling.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Islamic finance
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Residential property
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: corporate occupiers
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Industry focus > Emerging markets
- Corporate and commercial > Equity capital markets – small-mid cap
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Property finance
- Finance > Corporate restructuring & insolvency
- Real estate > Construction: contentious