Alistair Wooder > Twenty Essex > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Twenty Essex Offices
20 ESSEX STREET
- Go to...
- Arbitration and mediation
- Banking and finance
- Civil fraud and asset tracing
- Commercial litigation
- Constitutional public and human rights law
- Energy and natural resources
- Insolvency and company law
- Insurance and reinsurance
- Private international law
- Public international law
Alistair is a commercial litigator with a broad practice spanning general commercial litigation, arbitration, shipping and international trade, civil fraud, insurance, banking and insolvency.
He also has experience of a wide array of issues that can arise at an interlocutory stage, including anti-suit injunctions and challenges to jurisdiction.
Alistair has acted in proceedings in the Court of Appeal, High Court and County Court and in LMAA, SIAC and LCIA arbitrations.
He has also spent time on secondment at two leading shipping firms.
Year of call: 2015
- University of Cambridge, Gonville and Caius College: BA in Law, First Class (2013)
- University of Cambridge, Gonville and Caius College: LLM in Commercial Law, First Class (2014)
- University of Law: Bar Professional Training Course, Outstanding, top in year (2015)