Cheraine Williams > DMH Stallard LLP > Crawley, England > Lawyer Profile
DMH Stallard LLP Offices
135 High Street
- Go to...
Real Estate Dispute Resolution
Cheraine is a Senior Associate in the Real Estate Dispute Resolution team.
Cheraine has extensive experience in providing commercial and residential property dispute resolution services as well as dealing with construction and building disputes for a wide variety of clients and sectors. Cheraine is also able to advise clients fully on the full range of property related insolvency issues which may arise, and has expertise in dealing with agricultural tenancies.
- Acting for, advising and settling construction disputes in the TCC on behalf of developers and employers
- Acting for, advising and successfully defending a claim by a third party in relation to the beneficial interest in a property
- Acting for, advising upon and successfully setting aside a Statutory Demand and three County Court Judgments obtained by the landlord in relation to disrepair and tenancy deposit issues arising from an Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreements
- Acting for, advising and dealing with complex title and boundary disputes in relation to agricultural and other types land
- The Law Society
- Property Litigation Association (PLA)
Split between the firm’s Gatwick and Guildford offices, and an increasing presence in Brighton, DMH Stallard LLP’s real estate dispute resolution practice consists of a strong team of lawyers with a variety of specialist interests. In addition to her work advising a range of corporate and residential developer clients, team head Emily Wood has particular experience in business rates issues. Tina George heads up the wider real estate team, and Vanessa Joll operates out of Guildford, where she is especially well respected for her work on multiparty development disputes, as well as enfranchisement and professional negligence claims. James Picknell joined in July 2021, bolstering the firm’s already strong landlord and tenant offering, and associate Cheraine Williams oversees much of the team’s residential portfolio work.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Real estate > Environment and planning
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Kent, Surrey and Sussex
- Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Private client > Family: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Employment > Immigration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery