Richard Campbell > Chambers of Howard Stevens KC > London, England > Lawyer Profile
3 Hare Court Offices
3 Hare Court
- Go to...
Richard accepts instructions on a wide range of civil and commercial matters. He regularly appears in court for both trials and interlocutory applications as well as undertaking a range of pleading and advisory work.
Prior to joining 3 Hare Court, Richard was Head of Legal Content at Informa’s CPDcast.com, an online legal resource and legal training provider. As well as interviewing leading members of the legal profession, Richard also lectured on a wide variety of common law topics. Richard is also a contributor to the Chambers’ Personal Injury and City Lawyer bulletins.
Called 2004 (Middle Temple).
- The Honourable Society of the Middle Temple
- Personal Injury Bar Association (PIBA)
- Master of Laws (LLM), (Merit), University College London
- Bar Vocational Course, (Very Competent), BPP, Holborn
- LLB (Hons), University of Bristol