Simon Kahn > Boult Wade Tennant LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Boult Wade Tennant LLP Offices
Salisbury Square House
8 Salisbury Square
- Go to...
Simon, is a Chartered Patent Attorney and European Patent Attorney in the High Tech and Electrical Group.
Simon deals with the drafting, filing and prosecution of patent applications in the UK, Europe and around the world. He has significant expertise in managing worldwide filing and prosecution strategies, contentious European proceedings including oppositions and appeals, as well as due diligence.
He works with clients ranging from SMEs to large corporations, based in the UK, Europe and the US, in a wide variety of high tech industries. These include scientific instruments, telecommunication systems and control technologies. He is especially involved with patents related to instruments for molecular analysis, communication and signal processing techniques, optical components and computer architectures.
- Chartered UK Patent Attorney
- European Patent Attorney
- PhD Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Imperial College London
- MEng Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Imperial College
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > PATMA: Patent attorneys
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > PATMA: Trade mark attorneys