Tim Woodward > Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP > Bristol, England > Lawyer Profile
Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP Offices
3 TEMPLE QUAY
TEMPLE BACK EAST
- Go to...
Tim is a partner in the employment team. He has a wide range of experience spanning the whole human resources spectrum. He has significant experience advising on employment tribunal litigation, Board disputes, business protection actions, union and collective consultation issues and high value/sensitive discrimination matters. He also has a wide range of commercial experience, including transactional, strategic and day-to-day Human Resources support. He has overseen a number of major reorganisation and redundancy projects in a number of different industry sectors. Tim qualified as a pensions and employee incentives lawyer at Allen & Overy. He worked in the City between 1993 and 1997 and this experience gives him the ability to advise on matters which overlap between employment and pensions disciplines. Tim edited the employment chapter in Jordans Secretarial Administration for five years and speaks regularly at training events.
Trained and qualified Allen & Overy 1996; joined Bevan Brittan LLP in 1999, partner in the employment team; partner, Bond Pearce 2011; partner, Bond Dickinson on merger 2013; partner, Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP on combination 2017.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP has particular specialisms in the sectors of retail, central government, financial services, insurance, energy and consumer goods, as well as in the public sector. Tim Woodward heads the practice; he has strong experience in HR support, commercial employment matters and redundancy projects. Emma Doble is noted for her representation before the Employment Tribunal and advice to employers in both the public and private sectors.
- Employment: Bristol - South West > Employment
- Leading individuals - South West > Employment > Employment: Bristol
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Employment > Employment: Bristol
- Real estate > Environment
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Employment > Health and safety
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Public sector > Local government
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Bristol
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Real estate > Commercial property: Bristol
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Bristol
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence; defendant
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Insurance > Professional negligence