Tim Edward > Dentons > Edinburgh, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
15 LAURISTON PLACE
- Go to...
Commercial Dispute Resolution.
Tim is a partner and a member of our Litigation and Dispute Resolution practice, focusing on insolvency and company litigation with experience of handling large-scale commercial litigations. He heads up the Dentons Commercial Dispute Resolution practice in Scotland. He has almost 30 years of experience in handling commercial disputes.
Tim is an accredited specialist in professional negligence by the Law Society of Scotland.
Articled W&J Burness, 1988-90; qualified 1990; assistant and associate Maclay Murray & Spens 1990-96; partner 1996.
Robert Gordon’s College; Worcester College, Oxford (1985 BA Lit Hum); Edinburgh University (1987 LLB); (1988 Dip LP).
Golf; squash; skiing; classical guitar; member Bruntsfield Links Golfing Society.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Real estate > Environment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Finance > Investment funds
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Projects
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Real estate > Construction
- Employment > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy (excluding oil and gas)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Professional negligence