Jeffersen Gledhill > DWF > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
- Go to...
I am Legal Recoveries and Operations Manager, working on the recovery of volume and 'niche based' commercial and consumer debts.
Legal Recoveries & Operations Manager
My work spans the firm’s various sector groups and is focused on the provision of decisive action in terms of debt recovery, commercial litigation and disputes management, insolvency and restructuring and outsourcing.
The recoveries department at DWF acts for clients such as blue-chip and FTSE 100 companies, household-name retailers and supermarkets, as well as central government departments and local authorities. Its work focuses on pre-legal collections, litigation, enforcement and insolvency work. Also notable is that the firm recently added new services and client-centred initiatives on credit control, white-labelling and strategic enforcement in connection with Covid-19-related matters. The practice is jointly led by national head of recoveries David Scottow, Kevin Feehan and Jeffersen Gledhill. James Perry left the firm.
The recoveries department at DWF has the expertise to handle the full range of matters including collections, litigation, enforcement work and insolvency issues. National head of recoveries David Scottow has experience assisting a range of clients from local authorities and government bodies to national blue-chip corporates and financial institutions with debt litigation and insolvency work. Other key contacts include Kevin Feehan and Jeffersen Gledhill.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Employment > Health and safety
- Public sector > Local government
- Real estate > Planning
- Insurance > Professional negligence: defendant
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Projects, energy and natural resources (including PFI) > Infrastructure and energy
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence; defendant