Stefan Paciorek > DWF > London, England > Lawyer Profile
20 FENCHURCH STREET
- Go to...
I am a Partner specialising in Commercial Litigation and Arbitration based in the London office.
I have over 20 years’ experience in international dispute resolution particularly within the technology and energy sectors.
DWF‘s UK international arbitration team handles a significant volume of matters involving investor-state arbitrations and construction, energy and telecoms disputes. Leading the UK arbitration group, Richard Twomey‘s practice has a special focus on Pakistan, while Antony Woodhouse is an insurance sector expert, Stefan Paciorek focuses on international arbitration proceedings in the technology and energy sectors, and senior associate Natasha Gunney‘s experience includes arbitrations under the ICSID, LCIA and ICC rules. In Birmingham, Andrew Leach is Russia and CIS desk head.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Health and safety
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Insurance > Personal injury: defendant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Dispute resolution > Commodities disputes
- Risk advisory > Data protection, privacy and cybersecurity
- Insurance > Insurance and reinsurance litigation
- Public sector > Local government
- Insurance > Product liability: defendant
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: defendant
- Insurance > Insurance: corporate and regulatory
- Employment > Pensions: dispute resolution
- Dispute resolution > Professional discipline
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Transport > Shipping
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
- Dispute resolution > International arbitration
- Real estate > Property finance
- Employment > Employers
- Transport > Travel