Helen Staines > DAC Beachcroft LLP > Bristol, England > Lawyer Profile
DAC Beachcroft LLP Offices
- Go to...
Professional and financial risks.
Helen is experienced in all aspects of professional negligence on behalf of accountants, surveyors, solicitors, brokers and financial intermediaries. Advice to insurers on a broad range of title indemnity claims is also part of Helen’s case load and natural extension of work done for insurers and solicitors in particular. Coverage advice and claims involving dishonesty are part of her regular case load. She also has experience defending local education authorities and schools in contractual and negligence claims. Helen has a particular interest in alternative dispute resolution techniques.
Qualified 1983; Burges Salmon 1986; Wansbroughs Willey Hargrave (now DAC Beachcroft LLP) 1991; partner 1992.
Bristol University (LLB).
Family life and if that includes some music, reading, wine, gardening, walking, tennis or theatre then that is a bonus.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: defendant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Bristol
- Public sector > Health
- Human resources > Health and safety
- Insurance > Personal injury: defendant
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Commercial property: Bristol
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Human resources > Employment: Bristol
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Project finance and PFI
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Bristol
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Real estate > Environment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Public sector > Local government
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Planning