Mr Douglas Anderson > Tughans > Belfast, Northern Ireland > Lawyer Profile
30 VICTORIA STREET
- Go to...
Mr Douglas Anderson
Finance and Restructuring
Douglas Anderson graduated in law from the University of Aberdeen where he also obtained his Diploma in Legal Practice before training with Morton Fraser in Edinburgh. He qualified as a Solicitor in September 2006. During his time at Morton Fraser, Douglas spent a significant period of time on secondment to the Legal Department of Royal Bank of Scotland Plc.
Since joining Tughans in October 2007 Douglas has acted for both lending institutions and borrowers on a range of banking work including cross-border matters. He advises on all aspects of finance, banking and security work.
University of Aberdeen(1999 – 2004)
Bachelor of Laws (LLB), Law
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Human resources > Employment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant