Darrel Davison > Thompson Hine LLP > Columbus, United States > Lawyer Profile
Thompson Hine LLP Offices
41 SOUTH HIGH STREET
COLUMBUS, OH 43215-6101
- Go to...
Darrel is a partner in the firm’s Real Estate practice group. He has a broad-based transactional real estate practice, with an emphasis in acquisitions, dispositions, development matters, financing transactions and commercial leasing. Darrel represents institutional investors with respect to all types of commercial real estate including office, shopping center, industrial, multi-family and mixed-use properties.
- Cornell University Law School, J.D., 1994
- Iowa State University, B.S., 1989, with distinction
Thompson Hine LLP has developed a specialty advising clients on corporate expansion, new construction, development and acquisition, particularly as it relates to headquarters and commercial properties in Ohio. Tax-driven real estate financing, leasing, planning and development work are also its core areas of instruction. Based in Cleveland, Thomas Coyne is the longtime head of national practice. He is assisted by Darrel Davison in Columbus and Robert Curry in Dayton.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Industry focus > Transport: rail and road - litigation and regulation
- Real estate > Construction (including construction litigation)
- Government > Government contracts
- Industry focus > Transport: shipping - litigation and regulation
- Labor and employment > Employee benefits, executive compensation and retirement plans: design
- Investment fund formation and management > Mutual/registered/exchange-traded funds
- Real estate > Real estate
- Industry focus > Sport
- Dispute resolution > Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense