Jon E. Abramczyk > Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell LLP > Wilmington, United States > Lawyer Profile
Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell LLP Offices
CHASE MANHATTAN CENTER, 18TH FLOOR
1201 NORTH MARKET STREET
- Go to...
Jon E. Abramczyk
Corporate & Commercial Litigation
A partner at Morris Nichols, Jon’s practice focuses on litigation arising from corporate mergers and acquisitions and disputes relating to the governance and control of Delaware business entities.
Jon regularly represents major Fortune 500 corporations and advises boards of directors and special committees of directors on all aspects of Delaware corporation law, including defense of stockholder class and derivative actions, conflict transactions involving directors and controlling stockholders, and proxy contests.
Jon also has substantial experience litigating major commercial disputes in the Delaware Superior Court.
For more, visit his bio at https://www.morrisnichols.com/lawyers-jon-e-abramczyk.
- American Bar Association (Business Law and Litigation Sections)
- Delaware State Bar Association
- Delaware Supreme Court Rules Committee (Former Member)
- J.D., cum laude, 1985, Tulane University Law School
- Senior Managing Editor, 1984-1985, Editor, 1983-1984, Tulane Law Review
- B.A. and B.S., health care economics, 1982, University of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Army, Airborne, Air Assault, Honors Program, 1986-1990, Chief Counsel U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell LLP is widely regarded as one of the top Delaware firms and it frequently works alongside top-tier national defense firms on the most challenging and high-stakes cases in the market. ‘The partners and the team are world class – extremely skilled, diligent, and effective in every respect.‘ Practice heads Megan Ward Cascio and Kevin M. Coen lead a deep bench of experienced partners. Cascio and Kenneth J. Nachbar are ‘exceptional in every respect‘. William M. Lafferty is ‘an excellent courtroom lawyer with great instincts‘ and John DiTomo ‘exercises great judgment and is a fierce advocate‘. Thomas Briggs, who is known for his ‘patience and coolness under pressure‘, is active in heavyweight cross-border disputes, while Jon Abramczyk‘s recent case load includes matters in the health care arena.