Mrs María Fernanda Espinosa > Barros & Errázuriz > Santiago, Chile > Lawyer Profile
Barros & Errázuriz Offices
AV. ISIDORA GOYENECHEA 2939, 10TH FLOOR
- Go to...
Mrs María Fernanda Espinosa
- Senior Associate, Barros & Errázuriz
- Senior Associate, Barros & Errázuriz (2014).
- Associate, Aninat Schwencke y Cía (2007-2013).
- Assistant, Departament of Labor and Social Security Law, Universidad de Chile, Santiago (2011).
Spanish and English.
Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Law School, Universidad de Chile, Santiago, Chile (Degree awarded with maximum distinction), 2009.
- Diploma in Business Labor Law, Universidad de los Andes, Santiago, Chile, 2010.
- LL.M., University College London, London, England, 2010.
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
The recent track record of Barros & Errázuriz‘s eight-strong practice includes collective bargaining, compliance work, major employment litigation, administrative litigation involving claims before Chile’s Labour Authority, and immigration matters. The employment and immigration practice is led by manufacturing and education sector expert Juan Cristóbal Iturrate, whose remit includes managing the practice’s sub-departments in due diligence, collective bargaining, judicial matters, immigration, and daily legal advice and internal audits. At senior associate level, María Fernanda Espinosa assists international clients with the labour aspects of M&A transactions; while employment litigation leader Pavel Alvarez is ‘very capable and efficient‘. Carolina Carrillo left for Álamos & Squella Abogados in February 2022.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Consumer and advertising law
- Corporate and M&A
- Data privacy
- Real estate
- Bankruptcy, insolvency and restructuring
- Competition and antitrust
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Projects and infrastructure
- Public law
- Venture capital
- Labour and employment
- Energy and natural resources > Mining
- Energy and natural resources > Electricity and hydrocarbon