Mrs María Fernanda Espinosa > Barros & Errázuriz > Santiago, Chile > Lawyer Profile
Barros & Errázuriz Offices
AV. ISIDORA GOYENECHEA 2939, 10TH FLOOR
- Go to...
Mrs María Fernanda Espinosa
- Senior Associate, Barros & Errázuriz
- Senior Associate, Barros & Errázuriz (2014).
- Associate, Aninat Schwencke y Cía (2007-2013).
- Assistant, Departament of Labor and Social Security Law, Universidad de Chile, Santiago (2011).
Spanish and English.
Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Law School, Universidad de Chile, Santiago, Chile (Degree awarded with maximum distinction), 2009.
- Diploma in Business Labor Law, Universidad de los Andes, Santiago, Chile, 2010.
- LL.M., University College London, London, England, 2010.
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
The ‘very strong team‘ at full-service firm Barros & Errázuriz provides ongoing employment law advice to over 100 different clients from a range of industries, including manufacturing, education, retail, mining, automotive, telecoms, and finance; the group is also increasingly active in both employment litigation and contentious administrative claims against the Labour Authority. The seven-strong department further comprises experts in immigration, global mobility, and expatriation-for-work purposes. The labour and employment practice is led by Juan Cristóbal Iturrate, who assists with both day-to-day matters and collective bargaining processes. In April 2023, María Fernanda Espinosa, an expert in the labour aspects of M&A deals, was raised to partner. Senior associate Pavel Alvarez , in turn, specialises in complex employment trials.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Consumer and advertising law
- Corporate and M&A
- Data privacy
- Real estate
- Bankruptcy, insolvency and restructuring
- Competition and antitrust
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Energy and natural resources > Electricity and hydrocarbons
- Projects and infrastructure
- Public law
- Venture capital
- Labour and employment
- Energy and natural resources > Mining