Mrs Carola Trucco > Barros & Errázuriz > Santiago, Chile > Lawyer Profile
Barros & Errázuriz Offices
AV. ISIDORA GOYENECHEA 2939, 10TH FLOOR
- Go to...
Mrs Carola Trucco
- Partner, Barros & Errázuriz.
- Partner, Barros & Errázuriz (2004).
- Attorney, Ernst & Young (1998-2002).
- Attorney, Price Waterhouse (1996-1998).
- Summer Associate, Howrey & Simon, Washington D.C., United States (1997).
Spanish and English
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Member of the International Fiscal Association.
Law School, Universidad de Chile, Santiago, Chile, 1998.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Acting for both corporate clients and individuals, Barros & Errázuriz‘s large tax department has a strong name in the market for its broad experience in tax structuring and implementation, both at national and international levels; the practice is also widely respected for its wealth planning advice, as well as its representation during disputes. Compliance is another area of notable strength. Founding partner Fernando Barros heads the tax practice, which showcases Carola Trucco, who has approximately 20 years’ experience in advising major companies on domestic and international taxation; and the senior associates to note are tax disputes expert Mauricio Bascuñán, and tax transactions structuring specialist Fernanda Becker. An eight-strong team, including former partner María Teresa Cremaschi, and senior associates Evelyn Sepúlveda, Jazmín Gajardo and Nicolás Alvarado, left the firm in March 2021.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Consumer and advertising law
- Corporate and M&A
- Data privacy
- Real estate
- Bankruptcy, insolvency and restructuring
- Competition and antitrust
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Labour and employment
- Projects and infrastructure
- Public law
- Venture capital
- Energy and natural resources > Mining
- Energy and natural resources > Electricity and hydrocarbon