Benjamin Eaton > Greenberg Traurig, LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Greenberg Traurig, LLP Offices
THE SHARD, LEVEL 8
32 LONDON BRIDGE STREET
- Go to...
Ben Eaton focuses his practice on the tax aspects of real estate transactions and investment funds. He has deep experience advising on the tax aspects of real estate investment, financing, development, and leasing, as well as the structuring of funds and joint ventures investing in real estate and real estate debt, and transactions involving real estate operating businesses. While he works primarily in the real estate sector, Ben also has experience of advising on the tax aspects of private equity transactions and funds investing in other asset classes.
Admission to Practice
England and Wales
Graham Iversen leads the team at Greenberg Traurig, LLP, which has notable expertise in the tax aspects of corporate transactions, as well as investment funds and real estate deals. Ben Eaton is an expert in the tax aspects of real estate transactions and investment funds. Charles Case is a funds tax expert with additional expertise in complex joint ventures with carried interest arrangements.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Investment fund formation and management > Real estate funds
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Risk advisory > Regulatory investigations and corporate crime (advice to corporates)
- Corporate and commercial > Equity capital markets - mid-high cap
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- Real estate > Commercial property: development
- Transport > Rail
- Finance > Bank lending: investment grade debt and syndicated loans
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: upper mid-market and premium deals, £500m+
- Real estate > Property finance
- Finance > Transport finance and leasing