Mr Michael Subak > Troutman Pepper > Philadelphia, United States > Lawyer Profile
Troutman Pepper Offices
3000 Two Logan Square, Eighteenth and Arch Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19103-2799
- Go to...
Mr Michael Subak
Construction Practice Group
Michael Subak is chair of the firm’s Construction practice group. His practice focuses on construction litigation where he has represented owners, EPC contractors, construction managers, general contractors and subcontractors in a variety of disputes on projects ranging in size from $1 million to more than $10 billion. He has tried to “verdict or award” numerous disputes involving substantial capital projects in the energy (coal, nuclear, solar and gas-fired power plants) and infrastructure markets (airports, pipeline and transmission lines), as well as commercial development projects.
Admitted to practice in Pennsylvania.
J.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 1994; B.A., Political Science, cum laude, Middlebury College, 1989
The construction practice at Troutman Pepper concentrates on disputes work, both in federal or state court and arbitration forums. Michael Subak chairs the practice from Philadelphia, where he represents owners, construction managers and subcontractors in significant capital projects across the energy, infrastructure and commercial development sectors. Pittsburgh-based Albert Bates and Ralph Finizio provide strong support, along with Marion Hack in Los Angeles.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Product liability, mass tort and class action - defense: pharmaceuticals and medical devices
- Real estate > Construction (including construction litigation)
- Industry focus > Energy regulation: conventional power
- Industry focus > Energy regulation: oil and gas
- Industry focus > Energy: renewable/alternative power
- Industry focus > Environment: litigation
- Industry focus > Environment: regulatory
- Industry focus > Environment: transactional
- Industry focus > Insurance: advice to insurers
- Finance > Project finance
- Real estate > Real estate