David Waldron > Morgan, Lewis & Bockius UK LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius UK LLP Offices
5-10 ST PAUL'S CHURCHYARD
- Go to...
David is a partner in Morgan Lewis’s London office. David counsels clients involved in international commercial disputes. His experience includes industrial and infrastructure projects; financial products including private equity, derivatives, and risk transfer; fraud, investigations, and asset tracing; and general commercial disputes, such as supply agreements, sale agreements, and joint ventures. He has deep experience of disputes concerning the international oil, gas, and energy industries. Much of David’s practice focuses on arbitrations. He also is an accredited mediator. For more information, view David’s bio at https://www.morganlewis.com/bios/dwaldron.
De Montfort University, England, 1990, BSc (Hons); De Montfort University, England, 1991, Law Society Finals; King’s College London, 1994, MA.
Major banks and financial institutions across the globe form the core of Morgan, Lewis & Bockius UK LLP‘s client roster; the group is highly proficient in leveraging its litigation and investigations expertise, and its multi-jurisdictional presence, on behalf of such players. Melanie Ryan leads the team, supported by ‘very high calibre‘ practitioners such as ‘veteran litigator‘ Peter Sharp and the ‘hugely capable‘ David Waldron.
‘Extremely experienced across the range of international commercial arbitration‘, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius UK LLP‘s London practice routinely handles major disputes in the Americas, Asia, Europe, Africa, the Middle East and the CIS region. International commercial, oil, gas, and energy arbitration specialist David Waldron, ‘has clients’ complete confidence‘; and Peter Sharp‘s arbitration experience includes several LCIA and ICC arbitrations. Providing additional partner-level support are Chris Warren-Smith and Melanie Ryan, while partner Paul Mesquitta acts in arbitrations across various sectors.
- Commercial litigation: premium - London > Dispute resolution
- International arbitration - London > Dispute resolution
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Asset based lending
- Industry focus > Emerging markets
- Dispute resolution > Competition litigation
- Finance > Debt capital markets
- Employment > Employers
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: lower mid-market deals, £50m-£500m
- Corporate and commercial > Private equity: transactions - mid-market deals (up to £250m)
- Risk advisory > Regulatory investigations and corporate crime (advice to corporates)
- Finance > Securitisation
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: contentious
- Employment > Immigration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Industry focus > Life sciences and healthcare
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Oil and gas
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Risk advisory > Data protection, privacy and cybersecurity
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Investment fund formation and management > Private funds
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: premium
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: non-contentious/regulatory
- Dispute resolution > International arbitration