Andrew Savage > McDermott Will & Emery UK LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
McDermott Will & Emery UK LLP Offices
- Go to...
Commercial Litigaiton/Dispute Resolution
Andrew is a partner, he focuses his practice on commercial and finance disputes and international arbitration. He has a wealth of experience across all sectors and industries, including finance, insolvency, energy, insurance (for policy holders), fraud, commodities, shipping, construction, IT and art theft.
Visit our website for more: https://www.mwe.com/people/andrew-savage/
Law Society of England & Wales
London Court of International Arbitration
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
The litigation practice at McDermott Will & Emery UK LLP has a reputation for taking on larger firms in complex, high-value disputes with an international element. Its recent work features disputes involving a myriad of jurisdictions, among them the UK, Switzerland, Romania, Gambia, Qatar, Australia, Denmark and South Africa. Much of its work derives from the energy sector and it includes cross-border disputes under the Energy Charter Treaty. Andrew Savage has a practice that covers fraud, commodities, shipping, construction and IT, and he leads the three-partner group.
McDermott Will & Emery UK LLP is best known for taking on larger firms in complex, high-value disputes, which often have international features. Its corporate and commercial practice ranges from provision of services contracts, interpretation of contract terms, fraud and fiduciary duty issues to claims concerning the structure, governance or operation of companies. Andrew Savage joined the firm in 2019 from Watson Farley & Williams LLP, where he was commercial litigation head. Romilly Holland, Kimberley Smith and Ben Lamble are experienced associates.
- Leading individuals - London > Dispute resolution > Commodities disputes
- Commodities disputes - London > Dispute resolution
- Commercial litigation: mid-market - London > Dispute resolution
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: lower mid-market deals, £50m-£500m
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Commodities disputes
- Public sector > Healthcare
- Corporate and commercial > Private equity: transactions - mid-market deals (up to £250m)
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Real estate > Property finance
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employers